Available June 23, 2023 - August 11, 2022
Nightly Rate (Three-night minimum)
|Nightly Rate (30+ nights)|
Studio Apartment, Single Occupancy (no guests under 18)
Weekly Linen Service, Weekly Housekeeping
|Sample Floor Plans||
Please be aware that this housing does not offer all of the amenities of a hotel.
- In-room amenity kit includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Hair dryer, iron, luggage rack
- Weekly housekeeping
- Community and Huddle Rooms for small group gatherings
- Fitness and Wellness Room
- Bed and bath linens
- Conference front desk open daily
- 24/7 on-call service staff
- Wifi, utilities and use of laundry facilities are included in the nightly fees.
- Smoking is not allowed in any building or within 30 feet of any building entrance.
- No pets are allowed, even for a visit.
- Depending on the location, summer guests can enjoy amenities such as common lounge areas, picnic areas, and fitness centers (free or available on a fee basis).
EVGR Apartments is located in the newest graduate housing complex on campus. Fully furnished studio apartments come with weekly linen service and a standard amenity kit. NSSH guests are welcome to use the laundry facilities located on each floor of the building. Consult your front desk for your designated laundry facility.
Check-In and Check-Out Times:
Check-in time is between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. An after-hours service team will assist check-ins after office hours. When you receive confirmation of your reservation, please read the detailed information on check-in, as your check-in details may vary by time of day and day of the week. Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
Accommodations require pre-payment in full prior to check-in. MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted online via a secure payment portal. PTAs and Cost Centers are also accepted. Payment information will be included in the email confirmation.
Cancellations must be made at least seven (7) days before check-in date, and a refund will be given minus a 20% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given if reservations are canceled less than seven (7) days from the check-in date.
Lost Key and/or Fob Fees: Guests are required to accept liability for misplaced keys. If keys are not returned at check-out, guests will be charged for the cost of rekeying the apartment or the replacement of a building access fob. For security purposes, locks to apartments will be changed immediately once a key has been reported lost and/or after check-out if the key is not returned.
Packages: Review the mail and package policy of your assigned housing and arrange this with your assigned Conference Front Desk.
Meals: Many Stanford Hospitality Cafes are walking distance to the graduate student complex. The Market at Munger is a convenient grocery located in lobby of Jacobson Sorensen Hall at Munger, beside the Munger Housing Service Center. EVGR Marketplace is another convenient grocery located in EVGR Building C, across the EVGR Housing Service Center. Check for summer hours before visiting a cafe.