Please read the steps carefully before applying for summer housing. When ready to apply, the application portal is located at the bottom of the page displaying the different types of summer housing available this year.
2. Read the Stanford Affiliation eligibility requirements. Prepare to submit an offer letter OR complete, scan and save your Verification of Stanford Affiliation Form for uploading to the application.
4. Use the application link to the application portal. When the portal opens, the submission button will be located at the bottom of the housing options page. Complete all sections of the housing application online.
5. On the housing application, you will indicate the locations you would find acceptable as well as your preferred housing type (if there is more than one option available). There is also an "Additional Information" section where you can give additional details that could be helpful in processing your application.
6. You may reserve daily parking permits or request rental linen packs through the application so that the items will be reserved and ready for you when you arrive. Note that FULL PAYMENT is required at check-in.
7. After you have submitted the housing application, you will receive a confirmation that the application has been submitted. This is NOT a confirmation of reservation.
8. Due to the lack of available housing this summer, we will not be able to confirm any reservations until late May or early June. If we determine that we cannot accommodate your housing request, we can keep your information in case a room/apartment becomes available at a later date.
9. If you later need to cancel your application or reservation, please send an email to the address listed below. The cancellation date will be recorded as the date that the email was sent.