Register Your Conference Guests Easily, Accurately, and Securely!
Stanford departments can now enjoy an easy and dependable way to register and collect fees from conference and workshop participants. Stanford Conference Services' online registration system is a secure (PCI compliant) and powerful event management tool that facilitates fast and reliable processing of Visa and MasterCard payments, while also generating accurate transaction reports and timely fund transfers to departmental PTAEO accounts.
Start simplifying all your registration activities with the following resources:
Design and Administration of Online Registration Webpage
- Your registration webpage is linked directly to your conference's website
- Participants register and submit Visa or MasterCard payments online via Verisign Payment Services (a division of PayPal)
- Confirmations automatically emailed to registrants
Professional Registration Management
- Participant questions/changes/refunds handled by experienced Stanford Conference Services staff
- Accurate transaction reports and timely fund transfers sent to your PTAEO account
Name Badges and Registration Table Staffing
- Design and production of participant name badges
- Registration table staffing and supervision
Meeting Planning Services
Creating a successful conference has never been easier! Let Stanford Conference Services manage all the details while you take the credit for orchestrating a great conference! Please visit Meeting Planning Services to learn more.
For more information, please contact our helpful staff at:
615 Crothers Way
Encina Commons, Room 123
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: (650) 723-3126
Fax: (650) 723-7020