This housing is for matriculated Stanford graduate students needing short-term housing before the beginning of the autumn quarter – for those arriving before their on-campus housing is available and for those needing a place to stay while searching for off-campus housing.
This short-term housing is located in an undergraduate residence hall with single-gender shared group restrooms on each floor. These are rooms in a residence hall – they are not apartments.
- A single-occupancy room for one person wishing to be alone in a room is $59.65 per night.
- A bed in a shared room for one student wishing to be placed with another student of the same gender in a shared room is $47.00 per night.
- Both sides of a double-occupancy room for one student wishing to reserve a room for two people sharing a room (with two single beds) is $89.70 per night.
Steps for Applying
- Read the Liability Waiver and the Policies and Services documents. Print them, sign them, scan them, and save them for uploading to the application.
- Use the application link to complete the housing application. Please complete all sections of the application.
- On the housing application, you will indicate your preferred and second choice of housing types. There is also an "Additional Information" section where you can give additional information that could be helpful in processing your application.
- You may reserve daily parking permits or request rental linen packs through the application so that the items will be reserved and ready for you at check-in
- After you have submitted the housing application, you will receive a confirmation that the application has been submitted. This is NOT a confirmation of reservation.
- Within five business days of submitting your housing application, you will either receive an email confirming a reservation or notifying you that the housing you requested was unavailable. We will not be able to confirm your reservation until we have verified that you are a matriculated Stanford graduate student.
- If you later need to cancel your application or reservation, please send an email to the address listed below. The cancellation date will be recorded as the date that the email was sent.