Attending a conference or meeting is extra special at Stanford, the home of world-class leaders in academics, research, and athletics. Every year, we welcome 19,000 guests to the Stanford campus for residential adult and youth programs, including more than 50 youth camps. We also offer year-round meeting planning services.
Adult Summer Conferences
Our team of professionals can coordinate all of your conference arrangements, including on-campus housing (suites, independent houses, and traditional residence halls), catering, and dining hall meals from award-winning Stanford Dining. We can arrange for meeting spaces, classrooms, auditoriums, and courtyards in the beautiful Stanford campus. From audio-visual equipment needs to parking permits, phone lines, golf carts, and security, we are your one-stop shop for all adult conference needs. For more information, please visit Hosting a Conference.
Youth Summer Programs
Students ages 7-18 find our multitude of academic and athletic camps a fun and inspiring way to spend part of their summer. What could be more memorable for a young person than attending a camp on the Stanford campus? Check out our 2018 youth camps. To sign up for a camp, go directly to the website provided in the list. For interested organizations wishing to bring their camps to campus, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for a camp, go directly to the website provided in this list.
Meeting Planning & Registration Services
We are the campus experts in providing planning services that ensure success for your meeting and conference needs on campus.
- Conference goal-setting, budgeting and program development
- Catering, meeting and event venues, and travel arrangements
- Risk management and insurance services
- Online registration and website services
- Sign preparation and traffic flow
- Promotional materials, entertainment and security
- PCI-complaint and secure online payments, revenue reports and fund transfers to department accounts
- Onsite registration staffing and support
- Parking permits, golf carts, keys, residential and business phone lines
- Campus maps and attendee “welcome materials”