R&DE Stanford Dining is at the table where it all happens
No matter which Stanford residence you call home, it’s likely the center of your community is the dining table where you share your meals.
Mealtime is an opportunity for you to build lasting friendships, learn from faculty and advisors, and explore and share ideas outside the classroom.
R&DE Stanford Dining is right there with you, providing the meals at the heart of your community.
- Our award-winning dining program offers delicious, nutritious meals that reflect a wide variety of cultures and tastes and can accommodate your special needs (vegan, gluten-free, halal, kosher, nut-free).
- Stanford Dining is REAL certified and proud of our work to provide quality meals that minimize harmful effects on our planet.
- Our Performance Dining program will help you choose meals that support your activities in the classroom and on the playing field.
There are many ways you can get more involved.
- Become a Dining Ambassador or Dining Intern
- Sign up for the Sustainability newsletter
- Take a class in the Teaching Kitchen@Stanford
- Follow us on social media
And we’d love to hear from you.
Problems, appreciation, suggestions – no matter what you have to share, we’re always happy to hear from you. Just complete the comment form here.