Harvest of the Month
R&DE Stanford Dining launched its Harvest of the Month program in January 2017. The program showcases a different ingredient or set of ingredients each month, educating students on it and featuring it in various ways on the R&DE Stanford Dining menus.
Harvest of the Month ingredients can be found at the Tasting Table at Arrillaga Family Dining Commons, in the Chef Inspired menus, on special event menus, and in our gardens and greenhouse.
Harvest of the Month Schedule:
- October - Tree Fruits, Seeds and Nuts
- November - Grains and Squashes
- December - No topic due to finals/winter break
- January - Citrus
- February - Root Vegetables
- March - Pulses and Beans
- April - Herbs, Chilies and Spices
- May - Berries, Flowers and Seaweed
- June-September - No topic