Skip to main content

Deadline to submit a Housing Accommodation Request Form (HARF) and Housing Application for Single Undergraduate students and group members seeking medical/disability accommodations for Summer 2022 and 2022-23

Student Housing Operations

Single Undergraduate students who have disability-related housing needs can request housing accommodations through the Office of Accessible Education (OAE). Any student needing an accommodation who has not registered with the OAE previously should do so immediately. Registration and submission of the Housing Accommodation Request Form (HARF) will be online through OAE Connect. The student with the medical need must file a Housing Accommodation Request Form with the Office of Accessible Education by April 11.

Disability-related requests submitted after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis, if and when space becomes available, and although the person needing the medical accommodation may be reassigned, other group members would not be reassigned.