Residential and Dining Enterprises Stanford Dining wants to make move-in day extra special for students and their families. Please join us at the following NSO events on Thursday, September 20, 2018:
- Continental Breakfast at individual residential houses at 8 a.m.
- Parents & Family Lunch at dining halls that are open for NSO* from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Student dinner for frosh at dining halls that are open for NSO* from 6:30- 7:30 p.m.
- Student dinner for transfer students in Wilbur Dining Hall, East Side from 6:30- 7:30 p.m.
- Parents & Family Dinner from 6:45- 8:15 p.m. with Provost Persis Drell, Stanford's chief academic officer, at Arrillaga Center for Sports and Education. Tickets required. For more information, click here. Note: Students will have dinner in the residence and cannot attend this event.
*all halls except Gerhard Casper, Branner and Yost/Murray/EAST
Note: Student meals are covered by NSO. Meals for parents and family members accompanying their students are complimentary today. Students without a dining hall are welcome to eat at Wilbur or Lakeside Dining Halls.