Welcome to R&DE
Our team provides human resource consulting services to Residential & Dining Enterprises' (R&DE) divisions and strategic business partners. In so doing, we help teams drive exceptional business performance and maintain R&DE’s "culture of excellence."
We anticipate and meet the evolving needs of R&DE's diverse and highly skilled workforce of ~1,200 people. As a strategic partner, our Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) collaborate with executive directors and colleagues across the enterprise to ensure R&DE's human capital solutions are feasible, relevant and 21st-century-ready.
Our specialized support is delivered through our Centers of Expertise:
- Talent development solutions
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee & labor relations
- Payroll, transactions & analytics
- Leave & disability services
- Human capital management resources that enable our business partners to plan strategically and achieve organizational effectiveness
In addition, working synergistically with Stanford University’s Human Resources department (UHR), we strive to continually innovate while improving our programs, processes and service delivery.
We are committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a high-performing, diverse, and engaged workforce that is well equipped to advance the strategic goals of Residential & Dining Enterprises (R&DE) and the mission of Stanford University.
We are committed to anticipating and addressing the evolving needs of the Enterprise’s workforce through strategic partnerships with the following R&DE divisions:
- Stanford Dining
- Student Housing Operations
- Stanford Hospitality & Auxiliaries
- Stanford Conferences
- Finance & Administration
- Information Technology
- Strategic Communications
- Maintenance Operations & Capital Projects
Together with our partners, we strive to maintain a culture of respect, collaboration and inclusivity as we aim for excellence in everything we do.
Our Mission & Vision
We aspire to be the model for excellence in human resources, to emphasizing efficiency, high quality service, employee growth and enrichment, and strategic human resource practices.
We will seek to implement best practices and innovative human resources solutions. We will maintain a dedicated focus on customer service and continuous improvement while creating a professional environment that fosters respect for both diverse perspectives and a service orientation.
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Workforce Planning
- Performance Management
- Disability & Leave Management
- Payroll Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Investigation & Case Management
- HR Management & Compliance
- Talent Development
- Retreat Planning Consultation