Skip to main content
Escondido Village

Graduate Housing Applications


If you are a newly admitted, incoming undergraduate student who is married, in a long-term domestic partnership, has children, or is age 25 or older, you will submit a housing application as part of your Approaching Stanford forms. If you have questions or need assistance, contact us via Services and Support.  Current students or incoming graduate students must apply via Axess