To apply for University housing through Axess, Stanford's online information system, student will need:
- To be a continuing Stanford student or have accepted an offer of admission;
- A Stanford University Network ID (SUNet ID) which can be set up at http://accounts.stanford.edu/ (allow one to two working days for processing)
- A web browser with cookies and java script enabled
Students may apply for only one type of housing (single undergraduate, single graduate, couple, or student with children) for a given quarter. If a student's status changes, he or she must re-apply for housing suitable to his or her new status.
To log onto Axess:
- Go to Axess. Your browser must have cookies and java script enabled.
- Select “Housing and Dining” from the Student drop down menu.
- Select "Apply for Housing" and follow the prompts.
Students needing housing for both Summer and Autumn Quarters must submit two applications in Axess.
Updating or Withdrawing an Application
Students who change their minds about their housing preferences or living on campus may update or withdraw their applications until the current round’s Application Deadline. Students may log into Axess to make changes as necessary.