After summer assignments are announced, students may apply for reassignment.
- Reassignment requests are considered only when/ if all students waiting for housing have been offered a summer housing assignment.
- Reassignments are only made into vacant spaces. Direct swaps between students are not permitted.
- Students interested in reassignment should fill out a Summer Reassignment Request Form and submit it to the Housing Assignments office at 408 Panama Mall, Suite 101.
- Students applying for reassignment will not lose their current assignment unless they are reassigned.
- A $200 reassignment fee will be assessed only if a reassignment is granted.
- Students cannot cancel a reassignment once it has been made.
- Reassignment forms received by June 8, 2018 are reviewed in application number order. Forms received after June 8 are considered in the order in which they are received.