Stanford Conferences hosts more than 200 youth and adult programs each summer, helping fulfill Stanford’s fundamental mission of learning, research and public service. The diverse summer program includes everything from elite athletic camps and specialized academic programs for youth of all ages, to professional development workshops and educational seminars for adults. We welcome your interest in hosting or attending a summer program, and hope to partner with you in the near future.
Find your perfect fit
- What Stanford Conferences Offers
- Important 2017 Summer Conference Planning Dates- Coming Soon!
- 2017 Conference Planning Manual- Coming Soon!
- Conferences Frequently Asked Questions
- Housing & Dining Packages – Youth
- Housing & Dining Packages – Adult
Housing Renewal Projects
Work on improvements to several housing facilities on campus will continue in 2017. Each project is being undertaken as part of the ongoing effort to enhance student safety and comfort. More information about the construction hours and types of work will be provided as it becomes available.