Soft Opening March 2019! Please check back for updates.
Help shape our Redwood City dining experience by taking this survey bit.ly/CardinalCafeSurvey
WE CAN'T WAIT TO ...
SHARE OUR GREAT FOOD
We’re looking forward to hosting everyone at the new Cardinal Café, serving a variety of healthy, delicious, warm breakfast and lunch options:
- Signature favorites — grass-fed beef burgers and flatbread pizzas
- Bountiful salad bar and vegetarian/vegan options featuring fresh produce from the O’Donohue Family Stanford Educational Farm
- Carving station with house-smoked and roasted meats
- Self-serve gourmet coffee bar, all day
Grab and Go section and self-checkout kiosks offer convenient options for your busy schedule.
CREATE A NEW COMMUNITY WITH YOU
R&DE will offer unique opportunities to build community in Redwood City:
- Programs led by Stanford faculty and experts
- Food and wine tastings
- Cooking and nutrition classes
- Seasonal and cultural celebrations
Stay tuned for details!
The Market 7:00am – 6:00pm
HOST YOUR NEXT MEETING
The new Conference Center located on the ground level of Cardinal Hall is the perfect spot for a meeting of the minds. Features include:
- Meeting rooms accommodating a range of group sizes
- State-of-the-art AV equipment
- Convenient catering options
FULFILL OUR COMMITMENT
To the Stanford Redwood City community:
- Healthy, delicious, affordable cuisine
- Innovative, globally- and regionally-inspired menus
- Sustainable, organic, locally sourced products whenever possible
- Exceptional, customer-focused service in a welcoming environment