Alpaca your stuff at move out this Summer and sort everything you no longer need to be given to those in need at one of our 9 Alpaca Donation Stations starting on June 5, 2020. Live Cardinal Green and “give” as you move out and “go” on to your next adventure!
What can you give?
Everything except food. Commonly donated items include bikes, clothes, shoes, appliances, mini fridges, electronics, mattresses, furniture, jewelry, desk supplies and books.
Where can you give?
Bring your donations to one of these Alpaca Donation Stations. Look out for the alpaca signs.
- Middle of Abrams Court in the parking lot.
- Rains Parking Lot Near Building 201 off of Escondido Rd.
- Munger 4 Lobby (Only accessible by Munger Residents)
- Lagunita Courtyard
- Mirrielees Lobby (Only accessible by Mirrielees Residents)
- Florence Moore Faisan Outdoor Courtyard
- Stern Outdoor Courtyard at the dining main entrance.
- Kimball Basketball Court near the corner of Escondido and Campus Drive.
- Parking lot behind Bob and Casa.
Your donations will support the Goodwill of Silicon Valley and the First-Generation, Low-Income Students (FLI) Program at Stanford to assist our local community and incoming freshmen next year. Last year student donations kept 80 tons of material out of the landfill, and was used for those in need.
Tell us you gave and earn points for donating through My Cardinal Green
Log into My Cardinal Green for a complete list of ways to reduce waste during move out, and earn up to 40 points toward your $75 reward