Stern Hall


Assignments & Contracts

Organized based on the type of housing you require (single undergraduate, single graduate, couples without children, students with children), you will find all you need to know about Applying for Housing below.  Please use the drop-down menus to find information on eligibility, application rounds and processes, what happens after you're assigned, and more!

If you have any questions about R&DE Student Housing or the Housing Assignments process, please let us know:  R&DE Student Housing Contact Us Page

For information on the new graduate housing built in Escondido Village, click here.



Single Undergraduate Housing



Single Graduate, Couples without Children, and Students with Children Housing



Summer Housing